We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We collect your name, address, phone number, email and card details. We only use this data for the purposes of processing and delivering your order, and checking your card details for security purposes, with the issuing bank. All these transactions are highly secure and encrypted.
- After processing your order, we will only contact you if you have given us your consent to contact you in the future. This may include occasional promotional offers and mailings.
- We do not pass on your information to any other party for mailing purposes.
- We do not store credit card details.
- We will always comply with the relevant Data Protection Act and law in our business.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.